Grand Metropole Hotel
*3 Crown *Lift *Some evening entertainment *Easily accessible by rail *Parking Chargeable *Seafront *Wi-Fi
The only hotel in Blackpool which is situated between the sea and promenade, offering uninterrupted views across the Irish Sea and close to the North Pier, the Tower and all Blackpool's major attractions.
Your UKBreakaways break includes...
* Bed & breakfast accommodation PLUS dinner on Friday night
* All bedrooms with private facilities, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities
* Ticket to Madness live at Lytham Green Festival, nr Blackpool
* FREE PARKING at the hotel
* SAVE on parking fees and hassle!
* FREE COACH TRANSFERS to/from Lytham Green
The original Nutty Boys, back together with all their greatest hits, including 'Baggy Trousers' and 'It Must Be Love'. They are Britain's most successful chart band in music history, having had 21 top twenty singles in a seven year period from '78-'86, and many more since (over 30 in total).
Despite their impressive back catalogue, Madness continue to record new material and released the critically acclaimed studio albums 'The Liberty Of Norton Folgate' and 'Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da' in recent years and 'Can't Touch Us Now' in 2016.