*2 Crown *Seafront *Lift *Some evening entertainment *Parking *Easily accessible by rail *Wi-Fi
Situated on the North Shore seafront with fabulous seaviews, the Hacketts Hotel is noted for its relaxing and friendly atmosphere. The North Pier, Tower and Winter Gardens are all a short walk or handy tram ride away
Your UKBreakaways break includes...
* Bed & breakfast accommodation PLUS dinner on Friday night
* All bedrooms with private facilities, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities
* Ticket to Madness live at Lytham Green Festival, nr Blackpool
* FREE PARKING at the hotel
* SAVE on parking fees and hassle!
* FREE COACH TRANSFERS to/from Lytham Green
The original Nutty Boys, back together with all their greatest hits, including 'Baggy Trousers' and 'It Must Be Love'. They are Britain's most successful chart band in music history, having had 21 top twenty singles in a seven year period from '78-'86, and many more since (over 30 in total).
Despite their impressive back catalogue, Madness continue to record new material and released the critically acclaimed studio albums 'The Liberty Of Norton Folgate' and 'Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da' in recent years and 'Can't Touch Us Now' in 2016.