*3 Crown *Parking *Seafront *Lift
A popular and intimate Blackpool hotel situated on the quieter North Shore, close to the resorts many attractions. The soothing ambiance of the Albany Lounge offers spectacular views over the Irish Sea.
Your UKBreakaways break includes...
* Dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation
* All bedrooms with private facilities, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities
* Ticket to John Mayall live at Grand Theatre, Blackpool
* FREE PARKING at the hotel
* SAVE on parking fees and hassle!
* Transfers to/from theatre not provided, taxis and trams are readily available. Hotel is 15 minutes walk from theatre.
Manchester born seminal blues musician - a real grandaddy of the UK blues scene. In the 1960s, he was the founder of John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers, a band which has included some of the most famous blues and blues rock musicians. Throughout the eighties and nineties, John's popularity went from strength to strength with a succession of dynamic albums such as 'Behind The Iron Curtain', 'Chicago Line', 'A Sense of Place', and the Grammy-nominated 'Wake Up Call' that featured guest artists Buddy Guy, Mavis Staples, Albert Collins and Mick Taylor. In addition, in recent years Mayall has released live recordings on his own online label, Private Stash Records.
2 for 1 drinks
2 for 1 drinks all dates - every night 6-9pm
(selected draught beers, lagers, house wine, house spirits, soft drinks)