Mercure Parkway Hotel
*4 Crown *Lift *Car Park *Gym *Wi-Fi
Mercure Sheffield Parkway hotel is a modern hotel just 4 miles away from the city centre. With 78 spacious bedrooms well equipped for all your needs including free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. The Foundry Restaurant & Bar provides a choice of modern cuisines and a range of beers, wine and spirits. The meeting & event facilities can cater up to 150 guests within easy access and free parking.
Your UKBreakaways break includes...
* Overnight dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation
* All bedrooms with private facilities, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities
* A murder mystery themed event during and after dinner in the hotel. Guests will be asked to solve the murder and prizes will be awarded! (where a costume theme is suggested this is totally optional)
The Association of Comic Book Heroes was founded by millionaire Tim Rushton and bookshop owner David Stevens. The club is populated by a bunch oddball people who have one thing in common. They are all nuts on comic book heroes. Will it be a ‘Super’ evening or will the forces of evil surface to thwart our heroes?
What To Expect
All character roles in our murder mysteries are played by a cast of professional actors. Your role during the events is to act as an investigator - questioning the suspects, watching the incidents and perhaps discovering the bodies! Guests are not required to act nor to be put into teams. The action will unfold around you and you will have the opportunity to interrogate all the suspects. You are also encouraged to freely roam the restaurant and to talk to characters as often as you wish. The event will be continuous throughout. Be careful you don't miss anything! Evidence will be displayed for you to study
How To Participate
* Bring a note pad and pen with you to jot down everything you hear
* Interrogate the suspects. They may have something to hide
* Listen carefully to what the suspects are saying to each other
* Read the evidence that is displayed
* Watch for any hidden facial expression that may give away a guilty secret
* Be suspicious and trust your instincts
* Above all, stay alert and keep your eyes and ears open. Trust no one. The person sitting next to you may be a murderer!