*3 Crown *Low Floor Rooms *Car Park *Wi-Fi
Penyard House is a hotel, conference and wedding venue near Ross-on-wye. Offering 80 bedrooms, amongst the tranquil Herefordshire countryside, the hotels focus is satisfying your every need, whether it is a weekend break away, a conference, meeting or stunning wedding.
Set in 9 acres of beautiful gardens and located in the heart of rural Herefordshire, Penyard House is the perfect venue for a tailor made event with expert service to ensure you reach your event vision.
Your UKBreakaways break includes...
* Overnight dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation
* All bedrooms with private facilities, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities
* A murder mystery themed event during and after dinner in the hotel. Guests will be asked to solve the murder and prizes will be awarded! (where a costume theme is suggested this is totally optional)
Darker Shade of Murder
You are welcomed here tonight for the official launch of JH Enterprises, headed by the wife of Brendan Hawthorne. Hawthorne Industries previously owned by Brendan ceased trading and is now under investigation. With pensions pots running dry Investors monies swallowed up, and a marriage on the rocks, will investors seek revenge, will relationships become full of suspicion, has a well know face returned to the scene? And will there be Murder tonight?
What To Expect
All character roles in our murder mysteries are played by a cast of professional actors. Your role during the events is to act as an investigator - questioning the suspects, watching the incidents and perhaps discovering the bodies! Guests are not required to act nor to be put into teams. The action will unfold around you and you will have the opportunity to interrogate all the suspects. You are also encouraged to freely roam the restaurant and to talk to characters as often as you wish. The event will be continuous throughout. Be careful you don't miss anything! Evidence will be displayed for you to study
How To Participate
* Bring a note pad and pen with you to jot down everything you hear
* Interrogate the suspects. They may have something to hide
* Listen carefully to what the suspects are saying to each other
* Read the evidence that is displayed
* Watch for any hidden facial expression that may give away a guilty secret
* Be suspicious and trust your instincts
* Above all, stay alert and keep your eyes and ears open. Trust no one. The person sitting next to you may be a murderer!