*4 crown *Lift *Parking chargeable *Indoor Pool *Sauna *Gym *Easily accessible by rail *Wifi
Situated in the heart of Liverpool, the world famous Adelphi boasts superb public rooms and paneled suites. Stunning facilities include indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, spa and state of the art gym (for a small charge).
Your UKBreakaways break includes...
* Dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation
* All bedrooms with private facilities, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities
* Ticket to War Horse live at Liverpool's Empire Theatre
* FREE PARKING at the hotel
* SAVE on parking fees and hassle!
* FREE COACH TRANSFER to/from Arena
War Horse is the powerful story of a young boy called Albert and his beloved horse, Joey, who has been requisitioned to fight for the English in World War I.
Caught in enemy crossfire, Joey ends up serving on both sides during the war before landing in no man's land, while Albert, not old enough to enlist, embarks on a treacherous mission to find his horse and bring him home.
A remarkable tale of courage, loyalty and friendship, War Horse features ground-breaking puppetry work by South Africa's Handspring Puppet Company, which brings breathing and galloping horses to life on stage.