Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa
*4 Crown *Parking chargeable *Indoor Pool *Gym *Lift *Wi-Fi
Large, modern hotel handily placed just a couple of miles from the M5 and M42, and an easy gateway to the beautiful Cotswolds, historic Stratford upon Avon, Worcester's Elgar Trail and the 'Black & White Village' of Herefordshire
Your UKBreakaways break includes...
* Dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation
* All bedrooms with private facilities, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities
* Concert ticket to see Neil Diamond Live at the Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham
* FREE PARKING at the hotel
* SAVE on parking fees and hassle!
* FREE COACH TRANSFER to/from Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham
Across a musical career stretching over 50 years, Neil Diamond has been one of the biggest names in pop. Originally best known as a songwriter (he penned such sixties classics as The Monkees 'I'm a Believer'), he was keen to get up and do it himself. His singing career was launched off the back of his writing success, and soon his combination of gruff delivery, suave good looks and continually excellent song-writing had the likes of 'Sweet Caroline' charging up the charts. Never one to live off past glories he has continued to pen, sing and produce top quality pop music ever since.