*3 Crown *Lift *Parking chargeable *Wi-Fi
Renowned for its warm Yorkshire welcome, the Clifton, overlooking Scarborough's North bay offers the most amazing views over the North Sea.
Your UKBreakaways break includes...
* Two nights dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation
* All bedrooms with private facilities, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities
* A murder mystery themed event during and after dinner in the hotel on Saturday evening. Guests will be asked to solve the murder and prizes will be awarded! (where a costume theme is suggested this is totally optional)
Your murderous evening:
* The performance commences at 7.30pm
* 7.30pm meet in bar
* 8.00pm dinner is served
* The evening will end between 10pm and 10.30pm
What To Expect
All character roles in our murder mysteries are played by a cast of professional actors. Your role during the events is to act as an investigator - questioning the suspects, watching the incidents and perhaps discovering the bodies! Guests are not required to act nor to be put into teams. The action will unfold around you and you will have the opportunity to interrogate all the suspects. You are also encouraged to freely roam the restaurant and to talk to characters as often as you wish. The event will be continuous throughout. Be careful you don't miss anything! Evidence will be displayed for you to study
How To Participate
* Bring a note pad and pen with you to jot down everything you hear
* Interrogate the suspects. They may have something to hide
* Listen carefully to what the suspects are saying to each other
* Read the evidence that is displayed
* Watch for any hidden facial expression that may give away a guilty secret
* Be suspicious and trust your instincts
* Above all, stay alert and keep your eyes and ears open. Trust no one. The person sitting next to you may be a murderer!
Tonight it is the annual Amateur Elvis Presley impersonators competition. There will be some extraordinary talent on show, no doubt. And Some bad ones too! But who is so desperate to be the winner that they may kill to get the hands on the trophy. Oh and you are all welcome to dress up as the King too - if you dare!
COSTUME SUGGESTION: Elvis theme
3 hours each evening selected draught beers, lagers, house wine, house spirits & soft drinks