*3 Crown *Lift *Parking chargeable *Easily accessible by rail *Wi-Fi
Situated on the banks of the Water of Leith in the West End of Edinburgh City Centre, the Britannia Hotel is conveniently located within easy reach of the city's major attractions.
Your UKBreakaways break includes...
* Dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation
* All bedrooms with private facilities, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities
* Wednesday evening viewing of Christmas at The Botanics, Edinburgh Botanic Gardens (except 27 Nov - event on Thursday)
* CAR PARKING at the hotel (chargeable)
* FREE COACH TRANSFER to/from Edinburgh Botanic Gardens
Christmas at The Botanics
Experience a truly magical experience at the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh. This exciting after-dark trail through the gardens is bigger, brighter and more spectacular than anything seen before. Wander along the mile-long illuminated trail that winds its way through the world-famous garden, greeted by the sights and sounds of Christmas.
Follow the path through the enchanting Crystal Lawn and stop for a moment to change the colour of the trees yourself. As you head down the hill, prepare to be mesmerised by the hypnotic beauty of a flickering, scented Fire Garden. Narrow pathways lead you to the Choir of the Trees and an illuminated Beach Hedge, but keep an eye out for Santa and his elves! There’s no better way to end your Christmas experience than with spiced cider, chestnuts, mulled wine and hot chocolate before browsing the festive gift shop.