*3 Crown *Lift *Parking *Easily accessible by rail *Indoor Pool *Gym *Wi-Fi
This traditional Victorian hotel is situated in the heart of Southport's tree line main boulevard, Lord Street. The Scarisbrick offers good quality accommodation and cuisine along with some seasonal entertainment.
Your UKBreakaways break includes...
* Dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation
* All bedrooms with private facilities, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities
* Thursday evening ticket to Roy Wood live at the Southport Theatre
* FREE PARKING at the hotel
* SAVE on parking fees and hassle!
* Transfers to/from the theatre not provided. Hotel is 10 minutes walk from the theatre.
Having played with The Move, ELO and Wizzard, this is a man with a solid, if somewhat eclectic fanbase. He's a distinctive looking character with a big bag of hits, including 'I Can Hear The Grass Grow', 'Blackberry Way' and 'See My Baby Jive'.