*3 Crown *Lift *Car Park *Wi-Fi *Easily accessible by rail
Located just off the M6 motorway and a 5-minute walk from Banks's Stadium, the Park Inn by Radisson Birmingham Walsall is an inviting accommodation in an ideal location. It's just 14.5 kilometres from Birmingham city centre and within walking distance of the Bescot train station. The hotel lies about 30 minutes by car from Birmingham Airport (BHX).
Your UKBreakaways break includes...
* Dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation
* All bedrooms with private facilities, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities
* Sunday evening ticket to see Christmas with Katherine Jenkins Live at the Birmingham Sympathy Hall
* FREE PARKING at the hotel
* SAVE on parking fees and hassle!
* FREE COACH TRANSFER to/from Birmingham Sympathy Hall
Christmas with Katherine Jenkins
Brought up in Neath, South Wales, by the time Katherine was seven her interest in pop music had been superseded by classical music. She started taking piano lessons and joined her local church choir. The record-breaking multi-platinum selling mezzo-soprano is best known from her unique interpretations of popular songs, operatic arias and hymns. Katherine is also known for her long standing work with the British Forces Foundation, for which she is a trustee, that has led to her being referred to as the Forces Sweetheart.