*3 Crown *Lift *Car Park *Wi-Fi *Easily accessible by rail
Located just off the M6 motorway and a 5-minute walk from Banks's Stadium, the Park Inn by Radisson Birmingham Walsall is an inviting accommodation in an ideal location. It's just 14.5 kilometres from Birmingham city centre and within walking distance of the Bescot train station. The hotel lies about 30 minutes by car from Birmingham Airport (BHX).
Your UKBreakaways break includes...
* Dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation
* All bedrooms with private facilities, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities
* Monday evening ticket to see Chris Rea Live at the Birmingham Sympathy Hall
* FREE PARKING at the hotel
* SAVE on parking fees and hassle!
* FREE COACH TRANSFER to/from Birmingham Sympathy Hall
Chris's career spans over thirty years and both The Road To Hell in 1989 and Auberge in 1991 debuted at No.1 in the UK, cementing his position as arguably one of the country's finest musicians and songwriters. His rich catalogue includes such classic songs as Fool (If You Think It's Over), On The Beach, Let's Dance, Josephine, Stainsby Girls and I Can Hear Your Heartbeat, Working On It, The Road To Hell (Part 2), Auberge, God's Great Banana Skin and Julia.