*3 Crown *Lift *Car Park *Wi-Fi *Easily Accessible By Rail
Located approximately three miles East of Leeds City Centre, this modern hotel was built around a 19th Century windmill. The hotel is noted for its friendly, attentive service, there is a comfortable lounge bar and large free car park. Taxis and frequent bus services are available to the city centre, theatres and arena.
Your UKBreakaways break includes...
* Bed & breakfast accommodation
* All bedrooms with private facilities, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities
* Friday evening concert ticket to see James Arthur plus Ella Henderson live at Leeds Arena
* FREE PARKING at the hotel
* SAVE on parking fees and hassle!
* FREE COACH TRANSFER to/from Leeds Arena
Singer/songwriter James was the winner of X Factor 2012. After winning, James went on to score the biggest selling X Factor single of all time with the BRIT Award nominated ‘Impossible’. Following controversy surrounding some of the lyrical content on his 2013 debut album and a spate of twitter wars, James was dropped by his label and it seemed as if his career was over as soon as it had begun.
However, James came bouncing back in 2016 and re-signed to his label, with a no.1 album (the appropriately titled 'Back From The Edge') and going on to have his second no.1 single with 'Say You Won't Go', making James the first ever X Factor act to have two singles selling over a million copies each in his homeland.