* Bed & continental breakfast accommodation
* Free secure car parking at Dover Port to join the National Holidays Disney coach for a lunchtime departure
* Return coach and ferry travel from Dover to Disneyland Paris with reserved coach seating
* Admission allowing time to explore both Disneyland Park & The Walt Disney Studios Park
* Free shuttle bus to and from the Disney Parks
SAVE TIME & book your meal plan plus!
This meal plan gives you one meal per day (lunch or dinner) on both days and offers you a wide choice of 20 buffet and table service restaurants in the Disney Parks, Disney Hotels and Disney Village. Dependant on restaurant, this offer includes all-you-can-eat buffets or a set menu choice in the table service restaurants plus one soft drink.
FREE TEA TIME TREAT!
CHOICE OF 2 HOTELS
Book your meal plan plus and receive a FREE TEA TIME TREAT on both days! Adults £60 per person Children (2-12 years incl) £28 per person
terms & conditions apply
B&B HOTEL - CLICK HERE FOR DATES & PRICES!
Enjoy three nights bed and continental breakfast at The B&B Hotel, a brand new hotel offering comfortable accommodation for a relaxing stay.
DREAM CASTLE HOTEL - CLICK HERE FOR DATES & PRICES!
* All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, television, safe and air conditioning
* 24 hour reception
* Gift shop
The magic and charm of this beautiful hotel awaits at Disneyland Paris, with a warm welcome fit for royalty. With a historic theme, the hotel is decorated with fantastic frescoes, including The Three Musketeers! With three nights bed and continental breakfast, splendid accommodation, fabulous leisure facilities and plenty to keep the little ones entertained, enjoy a sensational time away!
* All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, television, safe and tea/coffee making facilities
* Excalibur Bar
* Musketeer's Restaurant
* Leisure suite with indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room
Disneyland Paris breaks are operated by National Holidays Limited. National Holidays is a member of the Bonded Coach Holiday Group of the Confederation of Passenger Transport Limited and fully complies with the terms of the 1992 Package Travel Regulations. It is a condition of carriage that all passengers travelling abroad take out some form of holiday insurance. Full details of holiday insurance and National Holidays Booking Conditions can be found here National Holidays offer insurance at £24 (child 2-12 50% discount). Premiums included 20% IPT. CHILD DISCOUNT (2-12 years) £100 OFF when sharing with 2 full paying passengers.
See more breaks...
Comedy Theatre Concerts Sports Special Events